Discuss Looking for experienced Solar Edge installer in Lancashire/Cumbria in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jon_

-
Reaction score
My Solar Edge installation was damaged yesterday by a lightning strike close to the house. The inverter is completely dead - no lights, and no display - and my best guess is that there was a power surge from the panels to the inverter. There could be further issues, but to take matters further the panels and power optimisers will need to be checked, and the inverter replaced.

The company which installed the system 4 years ago no longer exists, and so I am looking for an installer who can deal with the necessary repairs. Given that it is a Solar Edge system with power optimisers, and that the inverter will need to be programmed for reporting to the Solar Edge portal, I am looking for an installer with Solar Edge experience.

I live on the Lancashire / Cumbria border. Please PM any information.

Reply to Looking for experienced Solar Edge installer in Lancashire/Cumbria in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

TLDR - I have a system that is supposed to have optimisers fitted, but I am not sure they have been fitted. The detail: Back in March I had a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking for battery/UPS system to install in my home, so I have power in sockets in the rooms when mains AC is off. I have leased...
Replies
Views
Good Morning All! Always appreciate reading the great ideas and conversations in the forums, and now actually have a chance to ask a question...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
So, I already have solar (an older FITS installation) and it's been particularly successful so I want to extend this. I'd like to do two things at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock