Discuss looking for pcb component in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello. I know its probably a long shot but i have this part [from a roberts radio] and the middle component got burned. anyone knows if said board is some general component which can be found individually? any info would be greatly apreciated board.jpg

The board is unlikely to be used in anything other than that model and similar models. In that pic it's hard to see even what the component was or exactly trace the circuit around it. Perhaps it's a charred capacitor or perhaps it's a diode, neither quite makes sense with what I can see of the track layout as it seems to be in series with D502 topside. It might have been damaged by a fault elsewhere in the circuit. Sorry, not much help.

The board is unlikely to be used in anything other than that model and similar models. In that pic it's hard to see even what the component was or exactly trace the circuit around it. Perhaps it's a charred capacitor or perhaps it's a diode, neither quite makes sense with what I can see of the track layout as it seems to be in series with D502 topside. It might have been damaged by a fault elsewhere in the circuit. Sorry, not much help.
thx for the info but by knowledge is very limited. do you think said board could be found? (maybe its some general component not specific to the product?)

Reply to looking for pcb component in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello fellow sparks, I’m looking to do my testing and inspection course which starts on the 30th of April, but I have not got much testing...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice regarding a recently broken MVHR unit in my flat, model Heatrae Sadia Advance. The unit is out of...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Bit of a long shot on here but does anyone have a circuit diagram for a Chavin Arnoux CA 6545 5kV tester? I've copied my post on EEVBLOG forum...
Replies
Views
Hello. Now that I've got you concerned/intrigued: I found this exact loudspeaker some time ago : ALS1000 D Soundstar -...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock