• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.

Electricians Mate Looking for work Asap

Discuss Looking for work Asap in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
The Position you're Seeking is:
Full Time
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello, my names Dave. I have 8 months experience and completed level 2 2365 going on to level 3 soon. I have experience on first fix and second fix, I have done mainly, tricky rewires where I learnt a lot in a short space of time. I want to work with someone who cares about their workmanship, who tries to do the best job and not just Chuck the wires in. I would be highly grateful if anyone would be willing to accept me, and maybe help me complete my NVQ but that’s not essential. I reallly need the work at the moment! Financial situation is a struggle

Reaction score
Have you signed up with any agencies for site work? From the emails & calls I get, there is a lot of demand. Might not be the exact type of work you're looking for but you get paid every Friday and it'll certainly help to keep those bills payed.
I have, and I have got work on and off. But it feels more labour, I neeed to learn electrics as I’m getting no younger, I don’t mind the agency work it’s just very inconsistent and not quite what I’m looking for

Reply to Looking for work Asap in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net