• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.
Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Looking for work North West in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Looking for commercial/industrial work in the northwest. Looking to complete nvq, so eager to learn and push on

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s helpful
Well I was asking where and if it was on a long term basis because I’ve been asked to work away from home in Holland before and that sort of work away doesn’t fit my life

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Well I was asking where and if it was on a long term basis because I’ve been asked to work away from home in Holland before and that sort of work away doesn’t fit my life
might be an idea to send Macker a pm, asking for more info and maybe telling him your limitations as to where and for how long.

Reply to Looking for work North West in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom