Discuss Lovely job on sunday morning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Nice and mucky half day

What you guys got on today?

Lovely job on sunday morning {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Full english on its way from the kitchen shortly, then when the clock strikes 12.00pm I will be cracking a cold can open!!

Nice and mucky half day

What you guys got on today?

Lovely job on sunday morning {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net
Where you falling as you took that photo???

Just got a couple of light fittings to take down for my parents, although payment will be in the form of a Sunday dinner cooked by my mum.

And they don't come any better than that mate

Today i am working on the new utility room and nursery room. I hate working at home as the mrs is always on my back about making any dust and mess

Ryan, just explain to her that you are simply making sure she a full list of domestic duties to perform as she should have.
I have it all the time, but have explained to her that this is why she has little feet to allow her to get closer to the sink and cooker!

Your logic is irrefutable, however with her pregnancy hormones she liable to megger my manhood if i was to offer her your reasoning lol

Worth a try plus, some men pay good money in certain establishment's for the pleasure of pain

Not a good day for an umpaloompa suit and face mask! Least the insulations gone :)

what is it sheila? No insulation to speak of all that is dust and tiles from when roof was replaced long ago and a fair bit of vir just left there.

just work trousers and t-shirt.

Glad I picked up some swarfega wipes from screwfix the other day

Considering it’s gone 11, have you started yet?

It's the young ens Tony, they have no get up and go. If it was us we would be in the pub now having sorted the job.

what is it sheila? No insulation to speak of all that is dust and tiles from when roof was replaced long ago and a fair bit of vir just left there.

just work trousers and t-shirt.

Glad I picked up some swarfega wipes from screwfix the other day
All in one suit to protect from fibre glass dust/mouse droppings etc, if any gets on your clothes you can still breathe it in latter....not sure I'd wanna risk lung cancer! You'll know as soon as you cough for the first time while in there.

I will be mowing the lawn, then having a BBQ for lunch and a nice relaxing day, then later I will water the plants in the garden.

Ryan, just explain to her that you are simply making sure she a full list of domestic duties to perform as she should have.
I have it all the time, but have explained to her that this is why she has little feet to allow her to get closer to the sink and cooker!
And do you still have both of your testicles in a fully operational condition?
I don't think I'd get away with that :)

Reply to Lovely job on sunday morning in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock