Discuss Low Pressure Shower. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
looking for a supplier of an instantaneous shower that will work on poor water pressure. i.e. a normal shower goes cold and the low pressure warning light comes on , sometimes randomly, or anytime somebody turns a tap on or flushes a bog. Triton do a pump assisted one, but it's nearly £300 with the VAT.

the other option is to use a header tank in the loft. this way, your feed to the shower will be isolated from the demands of the rest of the house. This is what we used to use for irrigation and water feature supplies. The feed to the tank would be made with a ball cock, as theyre cheap, and rarely fail.

the other option is to use a header tank in the loft. this way, your feed to the shower will be isolated from the demands of the rest of the house. This is what we used to use for irrigation and water feature supplies. The feed to the tank would be made with a ball cock, as theyre cheap, and rarely fail.

unfortunatey, not an option, as the shower is downstairs, on the opposite side of the house, and the pipe run would be a nightmare.

Also I think its against water regs to have a pump on the mains water.

this is the thing. When plumbers do a sparky job, 9/10 we slate them for not following regs etc etc. If your not careful you could fall into same suit! Sparky doing plumbers job and not following regs bla bla he is the devil etc LOL. Dont know about you guys but I can do plumbing very well however I aint got time to learn their regs and nose dive into books so dont know the do's and dont's

I would maybe suggest get a plumber in for this one dude. And let him worry about pumps and pipe runs and you could then turn up and do the lecky bit.

Reply to Low Pressure Shower. in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net