Discuss Lutron Grafik Eye No Power in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jel

One of my customers had two of these Grafik eyes dimmer controls and one of them is not showing any power on screen, and i have checked it has 240 going in.
Does anyone know if they have any internal fuses?
IMG_2614[1].jpg

Doesn't look like it from the troubleshooting instructions, just says do not overload, nothing about changing fuses.
check that the wiring connections to the unit are not trapping the insulation instead of the conductor.
It may be just an internal component failure, so may be worth trying a replacement board, if you can get one.

Reply to Lutron Grafik Eye No Power in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie to the forum, and I'm hoping my question won't be too stupid. I'm in NYC (Manhattan), and have an apartment where a...
Replies
Views
I really need help with this puzzler. First - I am moderately 'skilled' in day-to-day basic wiring. My puzzle: I am trying to replace a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone might be able to help. We have a fused switch that controls 4 LED lights next to a power socket which have both...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Curious one and hopefully some one of you could give me some advice. A customer has had a steeltech shed installed at their premises. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have a power outlet that has no power coming to it. The breakers all appear to be untripped (I turned them off & on again to make...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock