Discuss lutron lighting grafik eye qs system in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hello, i'm looking for some advice guys. has anyone installed the lutron grafik eye qs range with remote key pads? if so what kind of lights were used and what type of lamps were used. my client would like led lamps throughout the lounge kitchen and dining room all to be dimmable with a romote control. does anyone know if the lights should be low voltage or would mains voltage dimmable led lamps do the job? any information from anyone who's installed this system would be great. i've spoke to lutron but to be honest i find it quite hard to understand them. thanks folks!!:cool:

I Have installed that syatem client used gu10 240v 50w halogen downlighters set in zones living room and dimmable flouries above kitchen units ,non dimmable leds inder worktop and nice wee dimmable 12v halogens on main kitchen again set in zones they used a "lighting designer" who came out and set up the lutron stuff (Their teck line was great help tho) I do remember tho it was a lot easier than it sounds and loooks to install Mains in and every zone switch wires back toi switch the set up was easy after instruction

Reply to lutron lighting grafik eye qs system in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I've been asked to quote for track lighting replacement in a London art gallery that's suffered extensive water damage from the floor above...
Replies
Views
Why is this still a thing, just done a quick calculation with the TLC volt drop calculator and if its a non lighting circuit the recommended size...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
First post on here, but i'm honesty at my wits end! I installed four Lutron in-line dimmers about 9 months ago, all on the same new lighting...
Replies
Views
We have two units (with separate meters and panels) in a residence that underwent a major renovation about two years ago. During the renovation...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock