Discuss M J Electrical Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Esteemed
Reaction score
Home
As a well established family business, we take pride in our work and are pleased to offer a comprehensive electrical service. Large enough to undertake significant house build projects or shop/restaurant refits in the south-east and London, yet small enough to provide a flexible local service, our friendly team of electricians is at your service.

We are also pleased to be able to offer builders and developers a reliable electrical service, backed up by a high level of up to date technical expertise in a world of new technologies and home automation.

We are a local business, employing local people, many of whom started with us as 16 year old apprentices. We are not a franchise nor faceless organisation; our reputation relies on constantly meeting and achieving customer expectations. As a NICEIC Approved Contractor, you can be sure of our adherence to safety and quality.

Reply to M J Electrical Engineering in the Electrical Engineering Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all. I have been trying to do some reading up on my options for possibly doing a HNC next year. I had originally looked at doing a HNC in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
WJ Fenn Electrical Services Ltd is a team of professional electricians providing a reliable service in Bromyard, Hereford, Leominster, Ross on Wye...
Replies
Views
O
Orbis Engineering Services are a reliable and professional Midlands based electrical contractor offering a wealth of electrical engineering...
Replies
Views
Orbis
O
C
Vacancy for the assembly & wiring of Energy Storage Systems required for an ad hoc/part time upcoming contract in Storrington (West Sussex) area...
Replies
Views
Charlotte Young
C
Hi All I have gone through past post on this, but I want some input so give me both barrels. I am a full qualified heating engineer (gas and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock