Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Makita LXT series : 18v combi BHP451SFE in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

has anyone got one of these http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/DM_MakitaBHP451.jpg how do they compare to the rest of the market? I'm looking to buy one but do you think there worth the money? its about £325 (including the impact driver)

£285 for the combi + 2 batteries

Shops are selling them at around £300 (screwfix), ps-tools at £270

so then people, whos got one?

cheers luke

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
S

sparkyz21

i've gota dewalt 12v, me mates gota 18v makita lxt drill, there so much better. so much lighter, so much more power. worth the money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just bought the lxt202 kit, where you get the 18v combi and the 18v impact driver, bleeding good stuff! recommend it to any one, £305 for both of them, total 2 batteries n 1 charger, + 99pc makita screw bit set. 10/10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yo jutty, does that anniversary have hammer drill function on it ?

I

iain-1989

ill second that the anniversary drill is very good bit of kit, battery lasts ages (charges quick), job light is very good too. the metal case is very handy for protecting the drill too, especially when youre spirit level decides to attack it when your in the middle of totalling youre van

E

edwards_elec

Hi guys, I also have the drill well nearly the whole kit and it is fantastic anyone who uses it loves it. I also have the Hilti TE 7-A which in terms of drilling it is about the same. Well recomend it.

B

beats

Luke where did you get your drills from i'm about to buy them good price for £305 cheers chris

M

musicmaster050

yep av got one and also the makita impact driver and torch they are spot on never had any problems from any makita kit !! i got the combi drill from screwfix for about £260 with 2 batts and charger and i then got the impact driver and tourch from ebay i use them all daliy and have never had any problems

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Makita LXT series : 18v combi BHP451SFE in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom