Discuss Manchester United in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Manchester United are the greatest football club in the world.:D
In your dreams mate.Full of divers.Especially Ronaldo.Shame to seem him go to Real Madrid.:D:D:D

36_12_18.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
36_2_18.gif
Never mind senor fabulous,always next year,not:D:D:D:DBy the way are you spanish,senor

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not from manchester, just down the road in luton. Ha ha. So i could be one of those cockney reds.
Hats off to Barcelona they thoroughly deserved the win. Utd's passing was poor, did not close down quick enough. Totally outplayed. Still, would have loved to have had a few days in Rome :), maybe next season. I'm off now to weep uncontrollably. :mad:

Man Utd aren't even the greatest football club in Manchester - let alone the world!!

They were shown up tonight for what they really are - boring and

lacking in imagination - totally outplayed! What a shame ha ha:D

Did man u forget to get off the bus?
A footy match lasts for 90 mins not the 9 that man u played for........At least Chelsea gave Barca a run for their money, I mean they had to use the help of a second rate ref to beat the Blues.

Mac I'm not spanish, I had a back injury a good few years ago and went repping in tenerife for the winter season, the warm weather did me the world of good. I used to perform in cabaret once a week, and do a bit of Elvis impersonating so Senor Fabulous was my stage name.

Mac I'm not spanish, I had a back injury a good few years ago and went repping in tenerife for the winter season, the warm weather did me the world of good. I used to perform in cabaret once a week, and do a bit of Elvis impersonating so Senor Fabulous was my stage name.
No worries mate.Were you"ALL SHOOK UP":D

How About these songs for out trade?

A mess of Blues
A world of out own
Am i ready
Any Day now
AS WE TRAVEL ALONG ON THE JERICHO ROAD
BEGINNER'S LUCK
BIG BOOTS
BIG BOSS MAN
DON'T ASK ME WHY
CONFIDENCE
DON'T THINK TWICE, IT'S ALL RIGHT
EARTH BOY
FOR THE MILLIONTH AND THE LAST TIME
HANDS OFF

All elvis songs i think we may start a fan club

Googled the titles ELVIS SONGS, A to Z

Last edited:
still the best club in england, and as the premiership is the most competitive league in the world that still means manunited are the greatest club in the world, and will be for years to come.

Reply to Manchester United in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net