SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss march 09 2391 exam results in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

welsh spark

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Anyone know when or had the 2391 i&t results for march 09 are out i sat mine on the 12th of march and waiting for the results is doing my head in im told not expect result quickly from city and guilds as they drag their feet thanks Alan :confused:

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
I

iceman

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hello welshspark iv been told to expect thm 2nd week in may we'll find out how try tht is very soon hay ;-) waiting for the 2391 results is like waitin for xmas as a kid never endin lol

A

Andy Smith

Hi Wesh Spark did mine feb 12th got results about two weeks ago good luck :)

A

acat

Treat no news as good news good luck

Chris

old dog

-
Arms
hi done mine 12th march the guys who sat theres 12 feb got results around the 8th march.
so we should hear anytime now. as soon as i hear i will be posting. i am sure you guys will do the same.
goodluck everyone

K

kablue2000

i was told today by my tutor that will get results next week for definate:eek: hopefully get good results!!

K

kablue2000

got my results today and passed woo hoo!!!!!:D:D:D:D

I

iceman

hi kablue where abouts the country are u m8 im still waitin for my results frm the march 12 exam doin me head in now lol

K

kablue2000

im in london i done the march 12 the exam, so you should hear over the next couple off days.It is a very long wait .
just opened a bottle off scotch to celebrate

I

iceman

good on ya m8 it was a tough exam just hope i'll be puttin the cherry on the cake soon as i just recently got niceic approved :)

K

kablue2000

the college phoned me today, would be worth contacting your college they should know now

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to march 09 2391 exam results in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom