Discuss march 09 2391 exam results in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

seems tht way doesnt it old dog its lookin like were gona hav to wait the full three months for our results, every day im waitin for the knck on me door to sign for me cert lol but all i keep gettin is crash when all the junk mail falls threw the letter box :-/ lol

but as thy say no news is good news ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
seems tht way doesnt it old dog its lookin like were gona hav to wait the full three months for our results, every day im waitin for the knck on me door to sign for me cert lol but all i keep gettin is crash when all the junk mail falls threw the letter box :-/ lol

yep know the feeling i don't mind to much waiting for the cert but the results
would be handy.
where did you take your exam mate

ok mate lets try something. i have been told the results are on the C&G database
mentioned that to the college . they lady told me oh im not sure we can do that.
after digging a bit deeper found they can access it through Garden Wall on the C&G site.
i will get back to them and ask them to do this if you do the same if one of us gets a result.
then the other can tell there college it can be done

cool m8 i'll find out and see if thy can do it ;-)

i just rung the collage and asked if she could hav a look on garden wall but apparently thy dont go on there untill the collage hav the results, shes gona hav alook for me never the less, i gotta ring her bk in an hour :-/ lol

nar there not on the garden wall the college rung up city and guilds to find out when there gona be posted out apparently there all bein dispacted this week, we'll hav to wait and see i guess ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
hi got my results. came home big brown envelope from the college.

notification of candidate results

practical application of inspection, testing and inspection of electrical installation

practical pass

technical knowledge of the inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations

written pass

and the certificate for the practical

the certificate for the written must take longer to come through
well i am well chuffed

iceman have you got any news yet mate?

hello old dog nothin yet still waitin, do ya get 2 certs thn one for practical one for theory i passed me practical last yeah all i had for tht was confomation i passed, i was told by electrical test birmingham i only get one cert for both just like when i passed me 2392 for inital verifacation, congrats old dog long wait over now well done ;-)

Reply to march 09 2391 exam results in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock