Discuss mate looking for work (birmingham/solihull) in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?

DeanoRN

-
Trainee
Reaction score
Hi all

My name is Dean 33 years old, i have just finished my 2365 lvl 2 and am doing my lvl 3 in sept, and am looking to get out with a electrician to start building my experience, getting exp is more important to me than getting payed at the moment, i don't mind what the work involves and no work is too menial as long as i'm gaining exp, tea maker tool grabber wire puller i don't mind lol.

Previously i worked for the council as grounds maintenance for a fair few years i left there to work at the rover and it was a big mistake the money was good but it was mind numbing and i starting to think of a career change, and as I've always been interested in electrics i decided to take the plunge, and enrolled at collage.

I do drive also if that helps but also if anyone can offer some tips on how they started out if they was in the same boat.

cheers

Dean.

Anyone have any tips if they was in a similar boat to me?

Is it best to get my lvl 3 out the way before asking to go and assist sparkies building my experience? any tips much appreciated.

cheers
Dean

Reply to mate looking for work (birmingham/solihull) in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys I am renovating flat in Harrow on the hill I need electrician mate to work to work second fix I need handy man with paint experience I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have my own van and tools, based in St Neots and have Thursday - Friday free for the next couple of months, are there any local sparks that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Level 2, Level 3, Ecs card and shortly my 18th edition. I am experienced in domestic jobs (1st and 2nd fixes). I am looking for part...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Level 2, Level 3, Ecs card and shortly my 18th edition. I am experienced in domestic jobs (1st and 2nd fixes). I am looking for part...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock