• If you are seeking employment in the electrical industry, then you are in the correct forum to post a thread about what you are looking for. Please avoid putting contact details in the actual post. Use the forum messenger instead.

As well as posting a thread in the forum you're in, you can also search Electrician Jobs posted by others HERE. If you run an established electrical company, you can post your business details to our directory of electricians too.

Discuss Mature Student (32) looking for hands-on experience - Warrington and surrounding areass in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Lister1987

-
Trainee
Supporter
Advent Win
The Position you're Seeking is:
One-Off / Other (please explain)
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm currently in the early stages of my career development (read as currently 3 months in 2365 Level 2) and I'm looking to get some hands on experience, an apprenticeship at my age would be great but I'll take what I can get.

Full disclosure; I am disabled but I don't let that stop me from doing something I want to be able to give my kids (want them to get a trade so figured I should lead by example).

I'm all too aware that there will be those more qualified, experienced and likely more upwardly mobile but I figure if you don't ask, you don't get.

I've got my own hand tools and slowly building on power tools (Combi-drill all I have at present but an impact driver is on the way), have my own MFT and all sorted diagnostic tools so would be able to hit the ground running.

I have my own transport and college runs Weds-Fri between 0900-1600 with some early finishes.

i will take what I can get as it all adds up and all I would ask is a fuel contribution, anything above that would be a bonus.

TL;DR
Student after experience, any would help, own tools, transport etc, college Weds-Fri 0900-1600 with early finishes.

Fuel donation would be all that is asked, anything above a bonus.
Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Mature Student (32) looking for hands-on experience - Warrington and surrounding areass in the People Seeking Electrical Jobs / Employment area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom