Discuss max length for main cable supplying single phase sub board in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bobby101

hi all is there a regulation for a single phase board in a domestic property which is going to supply (from mains) a seperate sub board for an additional installation.ie a garage,
is there a minimum requirement for size and length of new mains cable supplying the new sub board,also does having a garage built onto exsisting property count as a new build

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to max length for main cable supplying single phase sub board in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster here. Straight down to it.. A friend asked me to add some sockets and additional lights to a small...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, long time reader first time post so looking for some help I’m qualified as an electrician but haven’t worked as a sparky for...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm being tasked with installing an electric shower into a property that was built back in the 1980's. The main consumer unit has only 4 ways...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to this thread and just looking for some views. I have today attended a industrial unit which is being converted into small...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock