Discuss MAXIMUM DEMAND... nic assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Scorpion90

hi guys. if i calculate maximum demand like i got 6 circuit
32a cooker
32a upstairs ring
32a down s. ring
20a,radial
6a upstairs light
6a down stairs light get the higgest one and add the rest together get 40% of it and finally add to highest one.. do u thing is that right??
and also do they ask u at at assessment how u calculated them??

Hi im not all the time having assesmetns this is gonna be my firs time i dont wanna fail... i dont think those question were a lot !! and ok they were little bit basic i knew most of the answers but i just wanted to make sure i m right..if u dont wanna help dont reply then...

Next will be "How do i pull the main fuse" If you ask as question and as above you say you know the answer you will get a better response IMO..

Weve all been there. What qualification do you have if you dont mind me asking. Will such basic questions id be assuming not time served

Hi im not all the time having assesmetns this is gonna be my firs time i dont wanna fail... i dont think those question were a lot !! and ok they were little bit basic i knew most of the answers but i just wanted to make sure i m right..if u dont wanna help dont reply then...

I have helped you, read my reply. I am informing you how to use this forum and I have even started you off with an example. Check out previous threads as you may always find your answer. If not, then others will help you. :2guns:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi im not all the time having assesmetns this is gonna be my firs time i dont wanna fail... i dont think those question were a lot !! and ok they were little bit basic i knew most of the answers but i just wanted to make sure i m right..if u dont wanna help dont reply then...[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, another member hell bent on a short membership.

he basically answered the question in his OP. and was just looking for confirmation. close, mate. if no shower, then i add the breakers and x 0.4.

Reply to MAXIMUM DEMAND... nic assessment in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net