Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Mazda 6 2016 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi I'm Steve I've just bought a Mazda 6 2016 the low speed automatic breaking warning light came on and straight after the traction control light and engine management light, whilst driving it to the dealer's I bought it from it lost power and came back instantly, after putting it on a diagnostic device they decided to call out an auto electrician but said it will be here a few days,.they said it looks like the ECU needs replacement, they have just called me back and said the car is ready to which I replied what was the problem, they said it was the throttle body. I'm a bit worried they are having me on , I don't see how a throttle body can cause a cascade of problems . Just some advice would be great, thanks Steve

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
can't say but ECU's are like women. the slightest thing sets them off into screaming loonies.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
can't say but ECU's are like women. the slightest thing sets them off into screaming loonies.
Thanks for your reply, I'm just worried they're quick fixing it until my 3 month warranty runs out or can this throttle body actually cause all those problems

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
a car that age and value, you should purchase an extended warranty. just my advice.

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed

Reply to Mazda 6 2016 in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom