Discuss Mazda CX-7 help in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi there.

Wanting some advise regarding the head unit on my 08 Mazda CX-7.

Currently only able to listen to radio and Cd’s. head unit is a CD stacker/reverse camera.

I bought to car second hand and it does have what looks to be a Bluetooth mobile accessory. However I have not been able to work it out.

Not sure what my best option is to be able to listen to music from my phone via Bluetooth and purchasing new head unit or have an aux cord installed.

I do apologise if this is a very silly question! I do know you can have head units swapped but I am not too sure as this is a CD stacker.

Thanks

Attachments

• 36260400-C973-45BA-B2D7-DA4321C35EC1.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
  • 1B6CC3D2-EE80-46BA-B044-0E2544FA4D39.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
On my 2009 Mondeo it has Bluetooth but only for the phone calls. It cannot stream music via this connection. With your car being the same era it might be similar.Maybe only newer cars had this feature.

Reply to Mazda CX-7 help in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, So I'm trying to understand what's going on with my off-peak electricity supply, as something's wrong with it and I'm trying to determine if...
Replies
Views
Hi all, been scratching my head on this, I’ve been asked to wire 3 diy built shepherds huts and can’t decide how to classify them. the terms of...
Replies
Views
Have to say "DIYer", but I have no intention of doing any work myself - so "Consumer" might be better. Just adding 13A spurs is my limit. I want...
Replies
Views
Hi all, not normally my area but have just installed an Android 7" double din head unit in my L200 to replace the stock 2014 era Kenwood/garmin...
Replies
Views
Interesting situation has come up. I have a client who rents out portable toilets - higher end ones with proper flushing toilets/urinals that are...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock