Discuss MCS assessment Tomoro and i cant get a systematic for the install!!! Please help!!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi guys,I have my MCS assessment tomoro and I cant get a systematic diagram of the install anywhere, I have searched the web asked solar program providers and some didn't even know what I was on about can some one help?? Its a 4kw system on 2 strings of 8, the panels are suntellite ZDNY-250C60, Inverter is a Eltek 3.8 HE-t, the dc isolator is intergrated with the inverter. If some one can help me I would be truly grateful. My email address is [email protected] :icon9:

Re: MCS assessment Tomoro and i cant get a systematic for the install!!! Please help!

im pretty sure there is one already on here under the sticky threads!

- - - Updated - - -

you mean schematic i assume?

Don't worry mate. I knocked one up on a word doc and adapt it to each installation.
I've sent it to western power when applying for > 3.6kw and they are happy with it.
Like Worcester says let the assessors pick it up and tel you how they want it doing.
Your not just paying them to inspect you, expect some guidance from them.

Reply to MCS assessment Tomoro and i cant get a systematic for the install!!! Please help!!!! in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
Background: I have a ex council 1st floor flat that I bought, I moved in to care for my disabled mum and so rented the flat as I could not do...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C
Hi guys,I have my MCS assessment tomoro and I cant get a systematic diagram of the install anywhere, I have searched the web asked solar program...
Replies
Views
BillyH
B
B
Ok, I decided to post on here after having completed my assessment this weekend with no non-conformities (Woo Hoo!). So, as I have realised how...
Replies
Views
Brown969
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock