Discuss MCS broke in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

flamefix

Anyone else getting the following?

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified)

Mcs assured that their system would be fine and would be able to cope with demand, I read that statement.
Still as nobody seems to be accountable for anything any more it does not surprise me, little help I know, but the truth.

Got half way through and it crashed again arrrrgh so frustrating.

Managed to log in again and now half the manufacturers are now missing WTF

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!!!... Just come into the office for 2 hours after running about visiting all sites, so I can spend some time registering jobs... and its DOWN AGAIN!!!!... this is not good enough. I'm seriously worried now.

They simply need to extend an additional few days for the amount of flipping downtime we have had.

Update from Gemserv

7th December 2011 – Problems with logging into MCS database

Due to the high levels of traffic on the website, the MCS database may be running slow. We are trying to resolve this issue as soon as possible and do apologise for any inconveniences caused. Please visit the website for further updates.

This is beyond a joke now.... Just managed to register one Job, and got 3 different certificates for it!!!! using 3 CREDITS!!!!!!

Tried calling... but no one picks up the phone!

loosing my patience now..

Reply to MCS broke in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net