Discuss mcs log in help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

no one likes us

Finally after 5 weeks of Napit mucking me about i've been told that my paperwork has been sent over to mcs.Been told will be on there system friday but poss taken another 2 working days to recieve gem log in password.Is this correct hope not,just need to sign my own install off and if this correct then its not going to happen.
Thanks in advance for your feed back
Graeme

yeah you will get an e-mail from NAPIT with your username, that will be the same username as your MCS login, then you will get an e-mail from MCS with the same username and you will get a password, they are working hard m8, im sure they will sort you out in time, make sure you have paypal set up as you have to buy credits 1 per install, or you can buy 5 at a time etc

Thanks for reply grandfortune.
I got membership number from napit today.Can i log onto mcs with this number or do i have to wait for email from mcs and if so do you now how long after Napit submit paperwork this takes.
Thanks Graeme

Reply to mcs log in help in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I hope this is the right place to post this, please redirect me if not. I've spent quite some time reading the forums, so I apologize if I've...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I hope you can help me please. I had solar system installed nearly 2 months ago and my installer turned out to be cowboy despite having...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
Stroma Certification Scheme Fraudulent Certificate
Hi, new member here and homeowner. I asked for an Electrical certificate to be produced when I purchased my home in Sept 2020. One was produced...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock