Discuss Mcs log in problem in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

no one likes us

Hi
Cant log in to register my own install.Got my log in password and user name through today and wont work.Is this because system is to busy or did anyone have same problem first time
Thanks for feed back
Graeme

had the same problem what i did was put caps lock on for the user name and then a space followed by your number so example NAP 11223

When I first got mine through it was nearly a week before I could log in, lots of emails and phone calls, got issued a new log in and password.

That was at calmer times, God help you!

I suggest a phone call in the AM.

Thanks James
Tried that and everthing else.Was going to request new password but not sure if that will come through straight away or take a day or 2.Just getting very angry with system and after napit mucking me about and taking 5 weeks to do my paperwork i dont think i was ever ment to get my own install through on time

I just hate it all....Really feel for you!

Not only has my solar business been destroyed by this government, my fathers business has also been destroyed as he does work for the highways agency and a U turn has killed his company.

Tax man is currently trying to take his house.....

Thanks solar
Been pasting from email sent and bloody thing still wont work.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... time to just give up and accept 21p i think... MCS are W*****s

Reply to Mcs log in problem in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, my niece lives in a flat and has a bathroom without a window. There is an extractor fan which packed up and an electrician installed a new one...
Replies
Views
Hope this all makes as much sense as i can make of it and my "problem" can get sorted via some guru on here... Just a quick background on myself...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
D
Hello everyone, thanks for this nice forum! I'm looking for some raw logs of RS485/Modbus communications between an inverter and its smart meter...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 147397
D
Recently changed a CU for a friend and today when visiting one of the RFC's RCBOs tripped. It was due attention anyway as open ring and no time to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock