Discuss MCS & PV Solar accredited person required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

E

Electric Plan

PV installation done in preparation for MCS certification exam. However, FITs announcement make it pointless to continue.

Therefore, request someone to sign job off. Installation installed to high standard sharp panels 2.45 KW.
house got already NIC electrical certificate. However, require electrical sign of for array ? MCS cert.

Electrical test sheet done and tested .e.g continuity , insulation, polarity, Ze, Zs, RCD, all tests done. PV array tested insulation tests done test method 1 and 2. paperwork filled out ready;
Tester is passed as full scope, PV trained and 17th edition and was in process of registering.

Any one want to make a little cash before the industry collapses completely?:90::oops:

Customer just needs it signed off, for a fixed fee. Get some extra money before 12/12.

Feel free to ask for photos or arrange a site visit.

Kind Regards

Thankyou

Location; Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, CV32
tele: 07525864961

Heard someone say £350 but got one local for £500.

I have completed everything to MCS & Elecsa spec with all testing complete by me and one by a PV trainer on the site for PV Part P & MCS exam but now can't be bothered anymore.

4 figures are way to high for this job to be fair let alone one one on an older threat said £350.

9 months hard work to get to this, what a joke. Few hundred is fine for ditching this industry. Im hoping to give a few hundred to a MCS/PV acredited person who may not see any money again after 12/12. Then try and get my exam money back from elecsa.

Reply to MCS & PV Solar accredited person required in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net