Discuss Mechanical & Electrical Opportunities - Flexible Throughout Europe in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bentully

Hello,

I am currently building a key Data Centre Infrastructure division on behalf of one of my key clients.

I am keen to speak to anyone from a Mechanical & Electrical engineering background. There are positions at all levels so if being part of a brand new division to utilise your skills and experience sounds interesting, please contact me.

Apologies if this anyone takes objection to this post.

Thank you

Ben Tully
01908 524865
[email protected]

Reply to Mechanical & Electrical Opportunities - Flexible Throughout Europe in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
Im a 24 year old fully qualified electrician with my inspection and testing quals. Ive been working at my firm for about 6 years doing industrial...
Replies
Views
ellcapone
E
H
Directorate Hazardous Installations Directorate Location North or South of England Salary Under HSE’s current pay arrangements...
Replies
Views
HSEGovJobs
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock