Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Megger 1720 with correct firmware, sucess!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mickytuff

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all, was very sad on thursday, picked up my megger 1720 which had old firmware on, V1.01, hence would trip rcd, rcbo's out on low setting loop tests, wasnt impressed at all, took it back and got another one with firmware V2.05, works perfectly very happy now, thanks for those who replyed to my gripping the other day. Happy now )))))))

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

applemac

-
Arms
got mine upgraded, megger calibrated it for free too!

much better now. shame they didnt sort it out and do a recall like any good company...

just need to work on a better case now...

M

mickytuff

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how long had you had yours before you had it upgraded and calibrated???, coz the warranty is for 3 years, wonder whether i could get a free upgrade and calibration in the future.......................

applemac

-
Arms
i sent it in last month as i had it a year., make a fuss and mention fluke and they might.

ps they paid for delivery too....

M

mickytuff

what did you make a fuss about/what was yours doing or not doing as it were??

M

MarkieSparkie

Well Done! I'm pleased our advice helped you get a successful outcome Micky.

M

mickytuff

It did and thanks again to all who advised/commented........thats what forums are all about!!)))))))))))))))))

Reply to Megger 1720 with correct firmware, sucess!!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom