Discuss Megger 1720 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

polo1

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm in the market for a new 1720. Best price I have seen is via the forum sponsor Test Meter, £764 ( & this includes a free r2, 30m wander lead).
Leaving aside flea bay and up a gumtree, has anyone seen a better deal elsewhere.

Also, what would be a reasonable sale price for a 1520 in calibration, with all leads, case and in genuinely good condition?

Thanks.

I got mine for a similar price, nice bit of kit when you figure out the Zs menu. Not a clue on the 1520 price as the 1720 was my first tester.

Thanks S. I've decided not to buy from these sites unless it's a long standing trader - both because of fakes and the risk of buying stolen equipment nicked from a fellow tradesman.

Thanks S. I've decided not to buy from these sites unless it's a long standing trader - both because of fakes and the risk of buying stolen equipment nicked from a fellow tradesman.
ask the seller questions about the tester.

most honest sellers will know what they are etc.

a lot of people eelling up are doing it as they are issued testets by there work.

or in my case they were given a tester buy already had one (mine was still in the wrapper)

Reply to Megger 1720 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

For sale set of 3 kewtech seperate testers:- -Kt35 insulation resistance tester -kt45 loop and pssc tester -kt56 rcd tester all leads and probes...
Replies
Views
B
For Sale Megger LTW 425
http://www.test-mete...dcXmBoChmzw_wcB Same as the above, it's a year old but has only been used 3-4 times tops. I don't think it's in...
Replies
Views
Bobster
B
Hello, Found a Megger MFT1502 on ebay, not cal'd but will be when sold if brought via buy it now. Seller says was given to him by old company he...
Replies
Views
S
hi all i have a alphatek calibration check box for confirming accuracy of multifuction testers or individual testers. cost £200 a few years ago...
Replies
Views
blackops
B
M
for sale my personal megger 1553 18months old out of calibration and its genuinly hardly been used as it was bought for specific job then 2...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock