• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MEGGER 1741 FOR SALE in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
MEGGER 1741

For sale, used but in good condition with clean screen etc. Comes with a full set of leads and a charger, Megger soft case - square one (not shown in pictures). Can also sell with the Fluke box it has lived in if wanted. Calibration expires in January 2022

£600 incl postage
£650 incl postage and calibration
£690 incl postage, new calibration and Fluke box

Attachments

• tempImageOEiZXY.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 33
  • tempImageWXBdPB.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 33
  • tempImagechGpxm.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 33

Reply to MEGGER 1741 FOR SALE in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, So I have decided to sell my Megger MFT1721 - See photos below. Originally I bought this for when I was doing my C&G 2391-52 course & then I...
Replies
Views
MEGGER 1730 Used but in good condition. Complete with all test leads and a charger. Soft case. £420 incl postage £470 incl postage and...
Replies
Views
Hi! Some help would be appreciated! I've just moved into new house, wanting to check insulation resestance etc as getting some nuisance...
Replies
Views
First time post so apologies if this is already been discussed somewhere. I did do a quick look but didn't find much and the ones I did find...
Replies
Views
Megger 1553 multifunctional tester complete with fittings and leads also calibration certificate included comes complete with case and various...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock