• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger MFT 1553 with bluetooth powersuite on site in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

Benbobaggins

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi guys

Selling my Megger MFT 1553 its the one with the bluetooth power suite. I've had it less than 12months and only used it a couple of times. Its got a calibration cert, all the leads,powersuite software and comes in a hard case.

It cost me nearly £800 i'm looking for £625 ono + postage or collect for free. I'm in cornwall. I'm not sure how much postage is yet will let you know that later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I

irishsailor

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is Megger still for sale and is that your best price??

Reply to Megger MFT 1553 with bluetooth powersuite on site in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom