Discuss Megger MFT1552 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes it does.

Last edited:
They just mean its not made anymore. The 1502 will do all you need for the 17th. As will ones made a decade or more ago, and single use meters.

From what I've heard the latest one is a bag of nails anyway, you'd be better off buying a 2nd hand 1552

Megger have brought out a new range of MFTs, but I didn't think they had actually stopped production of the 1552? I would have thought that plenty of suppliers would still have stock of 1552s.

But seriously, why did you think that it doesn't meet the test requirements of 17th edition?

it's becuse it's short of 2 bells and 3 whistles and it's not blu-ray, blackberry, 500gig RAM, with a 50 megapixel camera.

Last edited:
but it won't send texts and it doesn't fit in you arse pocket.

robin lego blocks still "conform" to 17th Its not the tester that would conform its the tests carried out that conform MFTs just make it easier and more efficient by doing all tests with one meter n not having 3 blocks around your neck

Reply to Megger MFT1552 in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I currently have Megger MFT 1721, I am looking to buy the megger tester attachment for EV charging , does anyone knows if the MFT 1721 takes...
Replies
Views
Bloody specific fitting megger test leads! I've lost 2 of my megger probes now. I have plenty of crocodile clips and the long, thin, bendy probe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Electrical2Go - Megger MFT Deals! Upgrade your toolkit with our exclusive offer! Purchase any of the Megger advanced multifunction testers –...
Replies
Views
Megger MFT Deal!! Upgrade your toolkit with our exclusive offer! Purchase any of the Megger advanced multifunction testers – MFT1711, MFT1721...
Replies
Views
Hi I've got a megger mft 1720 that I was hoping any one can shed any light on When performing continuity tests (even when nulling the leads)...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock