• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Megger MFT1553 for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

trypod

-
Reaction score
Megger MFT1553 Bluetooth Multifunction Tester new unused

Megger MFT 1553 Multifunction Tester with Bluetooth communications

• Bluetooth communication
• Automatic RCD testing
• 17th Edition testing
• Guaranteed non-tripping loop test range
• Backlit display and selector ranges
• Illuminated switch probe
• Selectable touch voltage
• Touch (fault) voltage and display
• Calibrated earth loop test lead
• Calibration certificate
The Megger MFT1553 is the latest version of the class-leading Megger multifunction testers. Since they were launched they have changed the way the trade works. With all the testing you need in one tough, easy to use, good value machine. Electricians all over the country have opted to change to the all-in-one solution for their testing.

£400 ono + Postage

Hello mate I'm interested if you still have it for sale. Contact me so we can sort it.

regards Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Still for sale

I bought a Megger MFT 1553 with onsite software and the one I am selling was bought with mine for my mate however before he paid for it he was diagnosed with cancer so he will be off work for a long time and will not need the meter.
I will not ask him to pay for it so I will sell it and take the loss

Kev

Sorry to hear about your friend, that disease is a terrible thing.

How much are you looking for the meter and is it calibrated, oh and how much for postage

£400 ono + Postage
It is new and is supplied with a Calibration certificate

if you reqire pictures PM me your email address

Last edited:
click on my user name

pm e mail address please

ICE has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

PM email address

Last edited:
Hi, i can't work out from the message trail if you sold this unit? Mine has been stolen, need a replacement urgently and on a budget. If you still have it could you contact me please?

Kev 07768 447700

Reply to Megger MFT1553 for Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net