• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Merlin Gerin MCB's MCCB's RCBO's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

danzi132

-
Trainee
Reaction score
All used and removed from a working installation due for upgrade, as followed by X quantity.
Merlin Gerin Multi9 C32 RCD/MCB RCBO x3
Merlin Gerin Compact C101N 63A 3 Phase MCCB x5
Merlin Gerin Compact C101N 40A 3 Phase MCCB x1
Merlin Gerin Multi9 10A Type3 MCB x1
Eaton MEM AD16B B16 MCB x1
Merlin Gerin Multi9 10A Type4 MCB x1
Mem Memera 2000 ALB061 B6 MCB x1
EatonMerlin Gerin Multi9 32A Type2 x1
MEM MCH132 B32 MCB x1
Merlin Gerin Multi9 C6 MCB x1
Merlin Gerin Multi9 B32 MCB x2
Merlin Gerin Compact C100NF 15A MCCB SP x1
Merlin Gerin Multi9 C60H 20A x4
Merlin Gerin Multi9 16A Type 2/B x6
Merlin Gerin Multi9 20A Type3 MCB x2
MERLIN GERIN 32 AMP TYPE 2 M9 30 mA RCBO RCD MCB V40H x10
Merlin Gerin Compact C101N 25A 3 Phase MCCB, no front plate x1
Merlin Gerin Compact C401N 320A 3P MCCB x1
Merlin Gerin Compact C401N 320A 3P MCCB x1 small crack around one of the bus bar bolts

You still not sold these then :greedy:.... Some of this gear was discontinued in 1994 and would no longer be permitted for new installs, namely the Multi9 gear to BS 3871 as the BS EN 60898 was introduced ('EN' European Norm) ... so I would see you struggle to sell any of that nature and I only hold a few spares and bin the rest when I get them now of old installs.

The rest is still good for use though.

Last edited:
I have sold 3/4th so far just trying to move the rest on now, only took a year. As far as i was aware of it was installed in 1993 didn't know the date some of it was discontinued though :)

Reply to Merlin Gerin MCB's MCCB's RCBO's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net