• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Merlin Gerin RCBO's & Squard D 3 phase MCB's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pauljpickering8

Job lot of:

9 x C20a RCBO's
7 x C16a RCBO's
1 x C32a RCBO

1 x C32a RCBO - Schnieder, practically new

All used, some in really good condition other have the bottom clip missing

the lot for £50 plus delivery, or you can pick them up.

4 x C16a 3 phase Square D KQ boxed
3 x C32a 3 Phase Square D KQ
1 x D63a 3 Phase Square D KQ
2 x B32a 1 Phase Square D KQ
1 x B06a 1 Phase Square D KQ

The lot for £50 plus delivery, or you can pick them up.

Any offers considered. rcbo.jpg

Reply to Merlin Gerin RCBO's & Squard D 3 phase MCB's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all I am new to this forum and hope this is right placed and of interest. I would like to make a setup with one or more impulse relays...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, My first post on here! Be kind :) I have had a customer come to me who has a care home for the elderly. I have not carried...
Replies
Views
Outage of main three phase primary switch box for one of three buildings on commercial site. The building houses around 30 commercial units...
Replies
Views
Evening all.. A friend/customer has just asked if I could connect up this commercial washing machine down at his domestic stables. He has had it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is anyone interested in the following list before it goes on Ebay? All brand new, left over from previous jobs: 1 x MR30 Pod 1 x Aico...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock