• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Metrel EurotestCOMBO MI 3125 in date calibration and full history included in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

ExArmy

-
Reaction score
[h=1]
IMG_1346.jpg
[/h]
IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

For sale here is a Metrel EurotestCOMBO MI3125, I have owned it since new (7th March 2011) and it was calibrated in April this year so it will not need calibrated for another 10 months.

included in the sale is everything that I got when it was new and it's all genuine metrel gear. This includes the plug top lead, the 3 test leads complete with croc clips and probes, a hand strap and carry case, the rechargeble batteries and battey charging cable. also included will be the receipt, the initial calibration certificate, this years calibration certificate, the instructions and a cd.

it's had very little use in the past year or so, still in excellent condition with no marks or damage to the case as you would expect. this meter has the following functions:

• Automatic loop evaluation: built-in loop impedance tables allow automatic evaluation of loop impedance compared to the regulations.
  • Help screens: unit comes complete with in-built help screens for referencing on site.
  • Online Voltage Monitoring: Monitors all 3 voltages in real-time.
  • Upgradeable: If changes occur to the regulations, changes can be made to the unit to keep the unit up to date.
  • Polarity swap: automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
  • Insulation: wide range of insulation test voltages from 50 V to 1000 V, reading up to 999 MΩ.
  • TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping the RCD/RCBO.
  • Built-in charger & rechargeable batteries: Unit has an in-built charging circuit and comes complete with a set of rechargeable NiMH batteries.
  • RCD Auto: Automated RCD testing reduces circuit test time.
  • Phase sequence test: required by BS7671:2008 17th Edition.

Rest assured it will be packed up very securely for delivery to prevent it being un-calibrated or damaged, and I will be sending it with City Link next day and it will be insured for the full amount. I will need a phone number for delivery. any questions just ask

reason for sale is i'm doing alot of inspection and testing now and i'm much quicker testing houses with a megger as i don't have to press test and some tests are 2 wire so quicker etc and time is money so i though I would upgrade!
i'm looking for £300 on ebay, if i sold it on here i'd knock off 10% as i'd save on fees so that make it £270, and delivery will be £30 (city link fully insured next day) so basically £300 delivered to forum members. and i accept payment by bank transfer or paypal, or cash on collection if anybody in cumbria is interested

Reply to Metrel EurotestCOMBO MI 3125 in date calibration and full history included in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net