Discuss metrel mi3100 SF fault in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

markharris

Hello,
Anybody got a metrel mi 3100 tester ? My one was doing strange things today, like being unable to do a Zs rcd no trip test,and I wasn't able to select rcd no trip function. I'm now at home, and every function has an SF fault indication coming up, though I was still able to do a Zs rcd no trip test at home.
Ive just registered with the metrel website to use their helpdesk but am still waiting on the e-mail to arrive to confirm registration, got alot testing coming up and this fault is doing my head in, just had it calibrated 2 months ago aswell !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, but just checked my factory settings, and found it was set for it supply instead of tn/tt. they must have left it on that setting after calibration, i'm not getting the sf warning anymore so thats it hopefully sorted,what's this about a lead for firmware update

when the new firmware comes out you can upgrade it. i normally send mine to metrel for calibration as they are not too far from me in cass and they normally do it for me. great set of peeps down there and helpful.

Reply to metrel mi3100 SF fault in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

1pm, quite happy doing my planned job. Builder then asks if I could go out to another job where the top lights have all tripped out. I like peace...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I just picked up a MI 3152 and just playing around with it. I'm trying to do a fault loop impedance test on a socket outlet in my home...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Fault finding. Good to systematically and logically investigate the problem, then the culprit has been staring you in the face... phone call from...
Replies
Views
Doing standard tests prior to some minor works on a socket circuit (Zs, IR etc), pressed the test button on the RCD, tripped fine, got ready to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock