Discuss Metrel MI3101 PRO KIT, problems with software EuroLink in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Z

zvi

Hi guys,

yesterday I have bought "Metrel MI3101 PRO KIT EurotestAT"
from test-meter.co.uk, with EuroLink PRO Plus software with ability to print certificates (informations from they website) , and I would like ask a few question to the mates who using this device and software.

1. do I have to every time before testing, build "structures" of the installation with this software and upload to the device? how you doing this?

2.your advices, how you guys using this software, if I possess this soft, I want use it to the maximum and print certs.

3. for test this software, I have created small "structure" with one distr. board, and uploaded to the device, did several
tests, and uploaded back to the software, and WHY in this
software in File>Create Pro Plus Report or File>Reviev Pro Plus Report, both options are grey (not active)? I have sent email to the Metrel, they asked me for the device serial and password to check what version of this software they sold me.

Regards, Peter.

zvi i understand your frustration are company brought a fluke 1653b multi tester brilliant piece of kit but try and set up the soft were is a different thing weve had the companys it deparment trying to set it up were you just print test certs out but you cant get away from the fact you still need the old pen and pad method dosnt answer your question i no but im having similar problems and have just reverted back to writing them out

Reply to Metrel MI3101 PRO KIT, problems with software EuroLink in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net