Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Metrel Smartec Testers in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

treelectric

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I have Metrel loop tester MI 2122 and Continuity tester MI2123, but there are some functions I can't get to work properly. Anyone got a copy of manual for these? The data sheet that can be downloaded from website gives no instructions.
Incidentally if anyone has anytips about the 2391 practical, please see posting '2391 Practical' on Electrical Courses Feedback Forum. Would be glad of some help regards timing. Thanks.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
M

murdock

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i have a metrel 2192 worst tester i ever purchased no backup service...no firmware upgrades...no software upgrades...no backup service...i have been trying to dump mine for a couple of years now...i decided to rather invest my money wisely and purchased a fluke 435 instead...and a 1653.

i had problem with the 1653 in the beginning because i thought it was the instrument which was faulty so i sent it back had it recalibrated...got it back and carried numerous tests and found that old lead cables were the problem and not the 1653...also had issues with error 5 which has since been sorted out now that i understand the 1653.

i also had error 4 but we found the when carrying out loop tests the earth contact must be sound.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to Metrel Smartec Testers in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Top Bottom