Discuss MFT 1552 - Alternative carry case in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

sambuca2907

Megger MFT 1552 users, Has anyone used or know of a suitable replacement carry case for their Megger?

The Megger case is .... well as most of you know a bit of a pig!

H i I had the big old hard case which was not very user friendly, I now keep it in a nice padded dell laptop case, easy to carry over your shoulder and takes all the paper and certs as well:)

Yes that's the wording I was aiming for! Not very user friendly! Shame Megger haven't got a nicely designed one like the Fluke!

Laptop bag/case would be good - padded, most you can re-arrange the inside compartments, and lots of separate pockets for accessories and paperwork as you said.

Yeh I know - you would have thought they would have seen the Fluke one and thought... hold on... we could do something nice with this lol

Get the best of both worlds. Keep your Megger then find a Fluke case to put it in:cool:

it fits in the center compartment of the ck tech carry case with two side compartments for tools and paper work. there was a post a while ago about crimptool.com selling them much cheaper than anywhere else.

Reply to MFT 1552 - Alternative carry case in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock