• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss MFT For Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MDJ

I have a robin KTS 1620 for sale, it is 10 years old and has not been used since 2004 which is when it was last calibrated, it will cost £65 to get it calibrated and around £15 for 1sst class recorded delivery, If anyone is interested I will accept a resonable offer, but remember 80 quid will have to be added to the price if you want it sent calibrated or 15 if not, pictures below

002.jpg001.jpg003.jpg

BUMP, great for a new spark who hasn't got much money, we can do a good deal on this, due to me buying all brand new kit lately all my test kits are for sale, this is a great tester although old.

Hi-James, would you want me to calibrate it as well? which would add another 65 to the price? or are you happy to get it sorted yourself? remember the postage will be £15.00 and then theres the price of the tester, if you however want a better tester I have a MFT 1502 fully calibrated in a superb case for sale with delivery at 250, a real bargain, if you want the robin though let me know whether you want calibration or not and when you get to 5 posts or whatever amount it is to be able to PM we can talk about it.

Mike

Hi Mike,
Thanks for your quick reply. I'm just starting out and don't have masses of cash at the moment, but obviously will need something which will be compliant. I'm only going to be doing fairly basic single phase comercial installations / additions for the time being. I take it this will do all the necessary tests to comply with the 17th edition? I'm guessing this is just a bit more basic than some of the more modern meters and doesn't give you the ability to store test results etc?

Assuming this is going to do what I want, what's the best price you can do for me including calibration?

Thanks in advance.
James

- - - Updated - - -

Could you PM me please? Perhaps with your email address?

Thanks
James

Reply to MFT For Sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net