• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss MFT Metrel MI3100 tester for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

asdf

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi,

I`m looking to sale my old Metrel MI3100 tester. It`s come with leads and charger. Needs calibration.
East London.

Regards

A

asdf

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
a price might help your sale.
I`m looking for £300, but can consider offers.

P

Plonker 3

Seems slightly expensive, seeing as you can buy one brand new with a guarantee and calibration for another £140.00

ExArmy

-
Arms
i have just sold my Metrel MI3125 for £250, one year old with receipt and calibration cert still in date for another 10 months.

A

asdf

Seems slightly expensive, seeing as you can buy one brand new with a guarantee and calibration for another £140.00
£250 then

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to MFT Metrel MI3100 tester for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom