• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss MFT TESTER and TOOLS WANTED (kewtech,fluke,megger etc) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jubed Ali

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi all im just starting up in the trade looking to do some domestic jobs while i domy level 3 2330. I am going to join a scheme soon and need to get some tools and a MFT tester. Since the college bled me dry oncourse fees i have little to spend so am looking to buy the basics second hand. I need everything pretty much as my tools are not insulated. If anyone can help that would be great.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
for hand tools, have a look at cpcfarnell. MFT's on ebay, but be careful. you might get one that fails calibration.

Reply to MFT TESTER and TOOLS WANTED (kewtech,fluke,megger etc) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Top Bottom