SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss MI 1mm and sheath for wiring conductors, advise in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

s1m0n

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I am sitting my 2330 L3 rig next week, one circuit is in MI, the imformation supplied states for that circuit, under wiring conductors ( as in the Schedule of Test Results) they are Live/CPC as 1mm and sheath.
I have no idea what to write down for the CPC 'mm' size.
any advise will be great,

:)

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
G

Guest123

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In addition, I cant think of anywhere that I've ever seen values for the CSA of pyro sheath.:confused:

old dog

-
Arms
i had to look it up for my practical 2391 thats what i put down on the sheet but for the life of me i can,t
remember where i seen but it does make sence the same with swa i would think

G

Guest123

Hey.

With regard to the swa, I always put "K" in the CSA box as this refers to the value of armouring CSA given in the book.

S

s1m0n

Thanks Lenny and old dog,
so is K the item to entre, do you know what reference you found this in, so I can make reference in my course notes?

Thanks.:):)

G

Guest123

IGNORE THE TABLE NUMBERS, IT'S AN OLD REFERENCE^^^^^^^

The values in GREEN comply with BS7671, the values in RED do not

With these values you can then use the adiabatic equation P128 BS7671 to double check conformity

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to MI 1mm and sheath for wiring conductors, advise in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom