Discuss MI 1mm and sheath for wiring conductors, advise in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

s1m0n

I am sitting my 2330 L3 rig next week, one circuit is in MI, the imformation supplied states for that circuit, under wiring conductors ( as in the Schedule of Test Results) they are Live/CPC as 1mm and sheath.
I have no idea what to write down for the CPC 'mm' size.
any advise will be great,

:)

In addition, I cant think of anywhere that I've ever seen values for the CSA of pyro sheath.:confused:

i had to look it up for my practical 2391 thats what i put down on the sheet but for the life of me i can,t
remember where i seen but it does make sence the same with swa i would think

Thanks Lenny and old dog,
so is K the item to entre, do you know what reference you found this in, so I can make reference in my course notes?

Thanks.:):)

MI 1mm and sheath for wiring conductors, advise {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

IGNORE THE TABLE NUMBERS, IT'S AN OLD REFERENCE^^^^^^^

The values in GREEN comply with BS7671, the values in RED do not

With these values you can then use the adiabatic equation P128 BS7671 to double check conformity

Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to MI 1mm and sheath for wiring conductors, advise in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock