Discuss Micro inverters & Renusol console in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have a job using 8 console+ tubs, my question is can you use micro inverters with these? I can't see how you would fix the micro inverter under the module?
Can anyone who has used these shed any light?

Also what kind of ballast do you use? i will check with my structural engineer monday, but its only 2.6M from ground level with a meter from each edge, except the front where I'm hoping i can put them closer to the edge with additional ballast.

Micro inverters & Renusol console

75kg of chippings, or 3 ore packed bags! Far easier than shovelling loose material. You could always go for paving slabs or blocks but have found the bags easier

Maybe some unifix across the bucket to fix the micro to? Why not try Wagner solars tric f box instead? Much nicer look and good price to. The are not too far from you either.

Morning,

I have fitted these a few times, fix the inverter to the panel, I use concrete blocks for my ballast.

speak to Renusol they will complete ballast load calculations for you free of charge.

rich

Ballast requirements vary depending on local weather conditions, building height and exposure, distance from the roof edge to the array and whether the module is central to the array or on the edge of it etc etc. If you download the fitting instructions they have a chart you can use, or Renusol can calculate this for you as per post above.

Reply to Micro inverters & Renusol console in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I currently have two solar modules left over from an installation and I would like to use them to set up a solar system on the...
Replies
Views
Hello All Can I say to start with I am not an electrician but used to be a heating engineer (yes I can hear the groans). I have wired the...
Replies
Views
I'm in a questions asking mood tonight. I briefely looked at a job today and I need to recommend a board change but need to justify it. Firstly...
Replies
Views
Ferrets are known for being small, resourceful, and incredibly clever. They can solve many problems by fitting into tight spaces and doing jobs us...
Replies
Views
A friend of mine asked me to look at here PV system as she is not getting any power (and thus money) from it. First real issue is the Aurora...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock