• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss (MIDLANDS) For Sale: 40 RCBO's - Hager Type C & Eaton MEM type B. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Chris Ward

Having a clear out of excess stock after a few jobs have ended as I have no room for them, and wont be using them again soon. All stuff is brand new & boxed. Boxes may be a little scuffed in places where they have been on site.

I have for sale:

RCBOS (all 30mA):

Hager -
10x ADC110 10A Type C 10kA
4x ADC120 20A Type C 10kA

Eaton (MEM) -
5x - 10A Type B 10KA
2x EMBH120R30 - 20A Type B 10kA
10x EMBH106R30 - 6a Type B 10kA
9x EMBH132R30C - 32a Type B 10kA

ÂŁ20 each & I will post them at that.

PM me on here or you can email me on [email protected] (probaly quicker)

If anyone wants these as a job lot, im open to offers but they will need collecting from Nottinghamshire

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to (MIDLANDS) For Sale: 40 RCBO's - Hager Type C & Eaton MEM type B. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

E
MK stuff (New in package) 2x 13A DP secret key CU with neon, tamper proof key metal clad with boxes 1x 20A DP key operated switch metal clad with...
Replies
Views
elsparko
E
Been to quote for a job this morning, The house has 2 CU's one is eco7 for 5 storage heaters, the other was upgraded in 2009 and all wylex rcbo's...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, several months ago I took some items from a friend who was struggling against a small loan I game him. He has since declared...
Replies
Views
I've been having a clear out and I've various RCBO's that are surplus to requirements now. They are as follows; Crabtree Starbreaker, 2 x 16A...
Replies
Views
So adding a couple of circuits to the garage/workshop (socket radial either side) but having an issue locating some 20A MK C Type RCBOs at a...
Replies
Views
OhmElectrical
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock