• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Mila are looking for Electricians accross the UK in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Job Type Offered
Full Time
Mila are on the lookout for qualified electricians across the UK. We are about to go live with Amazon Home Services in all regions, meaning that any electrical item bought on the amazon website will offer installation services as well. Mila is the platofrom behind all of this connecting the customer to you guys, the electricians!

Becoming a Mila Pro is simple. Follow the link below to set up your technician account and download Mila's user-friendly service app. Next, let us know which services you offer in our Partner portal. Registration is free of charge, and there's no obligation to accept any jobs offered.

All our current jobs in your area are sent straight to your phone via the app. You choose how many jobs you want to accept. As a trusted Milo Pro, you have the power to plan your workload, your way. You simply take on the jobs you have time for. We handle the rest.

If you have further questions, or want to know more, please get in touch by email at [email protected]

I think it would be useful to provide some more info before asking people to register with you.
for instance, my hourly rate is £85 plus VAT.
would this be paid within my standard terms of 7 days?

I think it would be useful to provide some more info before asking people to register with you.
for instance, my hourly rate is £85 plus VAT.
would this be paid within my standard terms of 7 days?
Hi James. Thanks for the feedback. It is difficult to give specific rates with this being a national platform offering a variety of different services. Each service pays differently, and rates can also vary depending on which of our partners the job is being offered by, Amazon just being one of them.

What I can confirm though is that all jobs completed within the month are paid on the final working day of the month.

I would recommend taking a look at our website www.mila.com as it also outlines some of the other benefits to the service which you might not have considered.

Alarm bells start ringing when I can’t find anything on line about a company.

can’t find your registered address or anything at companies house.

can you supply these please?

the links you have supplied seem to hide any information to check up on your company to ensure you are legit.

This is basic due diligence.

is your company name registered as Milo, milotechnology, milotech, Milo ltd,……

the links you have supplied seem to hide any information to check up on your company to ensure you are legit.

The T&C's on their site leads to a pdf which states they are based in Switzerland.

Morning Pete. We are registered in the UK as Mila Services UK LTD. A companies house profile can be found here:

We are only recently registered in the UK and companies house can be a bit slow in updating!

We have been established in Switzerland and Germany for several years now, a bit of background can be found here:

Morning Pete. We are registered in the UK as Mila Services UK LTD. A companies house profile can be found here:

We are only recently registered in the UK and companies house can be a bit slow in updating!

We have been established in Switzerland and Germany for several years now, a bit of background can be found here:

Thanks For the link and registered business name.

Hope you accept due diligence is nessisary in this world of con artists and fraud.

You say you have been established in Switzerland and Germany, however I take it from companies house that this is a separate business with separate trading address From the Germany and Switzerland businesses. The only link between your different companies is the name Mila.

You registered January this year.

There is just one director and you don’t have a company secretary as you are using a secretarial services company for this.

Thanks for the information, members can now make an informed decision as to wether they join your company.

Thanks For the link and registered business name.

Hope you accept due diligence is nessisary in this world of con artists and fraud.

You say you have been established in Switzerland and Germany, however I take it from companies house that this is a separate business with separate trading address From the Germany and Switzerland businesses. The only link between your different companies is the name Mila.

You registered January this year.

There is just one director and you don’t have a company secretary as you are using a secretarial services company for this.

Thanks for the information, members can now make an informed decision as to wether they join your company.
Absolutely, and I would expect anyone in your shoes to do the same.

Mila had been operating in the UK prior to its registration in January, and we have a healthy number of technicians and electricians onboard. The UK entity was set up now that Mila as a company have expanded their workforce to include UK based employees.

The director listed is the owner and is the same director for the listed company in Switzerland.

We have several threads about people being taken for considerable sums of money and time by fraudulent companies offering work and pocketing the money.

as a newly listed member, a number of us have probed at bit to check out your response.

I am surprised And impressed with your responses to peoples questions.

I wish you the best in your endeavours

We have several threads about people being taken for considerable sums of money and time by fraudulent companies offering work and pocketing the money.

as a newly listed member, a number of us have probed at bit to check out your response.

I am surprised And impressed with your responses to peoples questions.

I wish you the best in your endeavours
Hi James.

Thanks for your comment, and I am sorry to hear this has happened to some of you, although it doesn't surprise me to some extent.

With it all being free to be a part of, hopefully people will get a good feel for the legitimacy of the Mila platform once signed up. It is very easy to get registered and then start seeing the work that is available in your area. its then there for people to take or leave as they see fit. Great as a backup or to supplement existing work.

With a large proportion of the work coming directly from well known brands that we work with, this should help to ease any concerns. I am sure you can appreciate it wasn't an easy task convincing Amazon to let us complete work on their behalf!

Reply to Mila are looking for Electricians accross the UK in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock