Discuss Milwaukee Drills in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

if you've got the cash mildewalkies are the dogs nuts.

Yep another good report from me, good tools which will last a long time

Just seen they now do a "Heated" fleece jacket, 12v lithium battery in the pocket, could be the next spend me thinks :D

i am considering hibernating for the winter.

So Milwaukee, better than the usual dewalt, makita etc but not quite as good as hilti?

Anyone had any experience wit lithium milwaukee drills.

Any Good? How do they compare with makita, dewalt etc?

milwaukee are made by makita or dewalt pretty sure its matka, when they first came out they was suppose to be cheaper then makita but just as good, my in my eyes they are all the same :17:

Last edited by a moderator:
Iv got the 12v driver hacksawl and torch crackin wee units the recipsaw is a godsend at times Cutting boxes into 18mm MDF like cheese
SHOP Arround tho as prices vary tremendosly www.toolstop.com sometimes have crackin clearance/sale offers

I have the twin set milawaukee fantastic bit of kit, sometimes stop randomly screwing up boards on the ceiling angle :/

Used milawaukee for a while - excellent, but when time to replace so many people recommended makita went for this for bit less £ and would need a very good reason for changing to anything else. 18v 452 lxt - used it every day for last 6 months and one of the best tools i've owned.

I've got the 12V Milwaukee multi tool, that's a pretty epic bit of kit. I had a play with all the Milwaukee gear at their stand at Elex and was very impressed. The gear is shed loads lighter then my DeWalt tools and according to the reps the batteries don't suffer in cold conditions which I know is an issue with my 10.8V Bosch batteries. Had a couple of cold days this week and found my Bosch batteries dead in the morning but my Milwaukee ones were good to go. Definitely considering buying Milwaukee when my DeWalt dies and thinking about shopping in both my 10.8V Bosch tools for Milwaukee M12 gear soon if money allows.

I have the Drill Driver/impact driver combi,as i work with a couple of lads who have the bosch equivalent we/i can draw the folowing conclusions
1.Bosch batteries 2.4ah ,Milwaukee 3ah.
2.Bosch Chucks Plastic,Milwaukee Steel,Little weight diference between the two.
3.At the time of purchase the milwaukee was £65 cheaper than the bosch package.
After talking to the supplier we found out that Milwaukee had bought out AEG,who always produced fantastic and durable tool(imho).As i have used Dewalt, bosch and Makita over the years i have found the milwaukees build quality and torque to be superior to the aforementioned brands.
hope this helps a little.Atb.

Reply to Milwaukee Drills in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock