Discuss Mini Fridge causing TV to black out ! in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I am surprised that a brief droop is enough to power off a regulated DC power supply. bakingreview.com
If extender uses an RF path to forward IR commands ,or simple signals .. It's more likely the "Signal" is scrambled by interference.
.. any extreme volt drop mentioned (was a symptom indicating possible "Design" calc. issues )

When your refrigerator compressor turns on there is a huge inrush of current for a second or so while the motor engages. Afterwards it settles to a much lower value, but during the surge the voltage on the line can droop. Do you have other things on that circuit? I am surprised that a brief droop is enough to power off a regulated DC power supply. bakingreview.com
Yes I have the same issue everytime my mini fridge starts my screen that is connected to my study vídeo receiver goes out for a split second. What part do I need to replace in the mini fridge? I don't want to spend 100 to get a new one.

Reply to Mini Fridge causing TV to black out ! in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, I have been having issues with our fridge causing my modem and video card on my pc to drop out. -They are on the same ring circuit, have...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m looking for some help as I have what seems to be an electrical issue. It seems to relate to my computer PC, the fridge freezer in my...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just about to move into a house with 2 small kids and the wiring/electrics haven't been updated in years (hard to know as it's probate)...
Replies
Views
Good evening all. I’m a new member and found this place by searching for some info on a problem that has developed. I used to be a sparky in the...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock