Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss minor works certificate in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

I

iceman

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hi im tryin to get me self ready for my assesment with the nic on the green minor works cery where there is a box it says rcd BSEN my rcd is a 4293 im not sure wot type it is tho i think its a type B is this right thnks

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
K

kung

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Iceman
This is the BS number eg BS EN 60947
Regards
Kung.

I

iceman

no its not tht fuse m8
the fuse i got is a rcd BSEN 4293 THN in the next box its askin type ? this it wot im unsure about thanks

scotsparky

-
Arms
That the old BS no. New Rcds are Bsen 61008,Rcbos,61009, If its and older RCD and it stii functions correctly and complys to current regs i would score out the en bit and put in the BS No

K

kung

Hi Iceman
No this was just an example lol is it the crabtree 63a rccb 30ma type 1 ?
Regards
Kung.

S

Spudnik

I think you only need to record the type when there is one on the RCD.

D

DHES-LTD

I think you might find its type ac mate, i'll have a look in my paperwork when i go to the van.

I

iceman

hi kung no its the hagar with a 30mA trip ;-)

hi im tryin to get me self ready for my assesment with the nic on the green minor works cery where there is a box it says rcd BSEN my rcd is a 4293 im not sure wot type it is tho i think its a type B is this right thnks
I think that you are confusing the rcd for the circuit protective device. The rcd is a BS4293, whereas the mcb will probably be a BS3871 i.e. Type 1, 2 or 3 - or possibly a BSEN60898 Type B, C or D depending on the model/age of the consumer unit.

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to minor works certificate in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom