Discuss Mira in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mira

Hi all,
I would like to add a new instalation circuit in my house.I have Part P and 17th edition.What i have to do about telling EDF,council etc. that i will do el.instalation?
Do i have to be registred with any main body???
Many thanks.

Hi all,
I would like to add a new instalation circuit in my house.I have Part P and 17th edition.What i have to do about telling EDF,council etc. that i will do el.instalation?
Do i have to be registred with any main body???
Many thanks.

What do you mean you have Part P? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Part P is a Building regulation :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Mira.

What you would have to do before you do any work as you are not registered with a part p scheme is to inform your LABC of what you intend doing.

They then come along and relieve you of around £150 and issue you with one of their shiney certs after the work is finished.

Hey Mira.

What you would have to do before you do any work as you are not registered with a part p scheme is to inform your LABC of what you intend doing.

They then come along and relieve you of around £150 and issue you with one of their shiney certs after the work is finished.

Many thanks
LM:.150F is quite a lot of money i think..

Reply to Mira in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have 2 Mira dual valve vision showers. The remote control.for the Vision model has been discontinued, so I bought a Mira Platinum dual...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks , Just looking for a bit of advice as I'm looking to get back on the tools so please bare with me if this is a bit long winded. I'm a...
Replies
Views
Been asked to move, remove and add some sockets the kitchen and I’ll need to add a circuit for an electric hob. Looked at the board and it’s one...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have recently had a 5kW Solis inverter and 15kW/hr of batteries installed. Everything is working fine, but I have some concerns about...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Looking to refresh the MCB and RCCB (100A 30mA) units to my 20 year old Contactum P12/100N CU installed in my house. I have presently a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock